Thursday, December 15, 2016

Open Letter to Mr. Tarp

Dear Mr. Tarp,

I don't know if you were aware but you've been my crush since high school. I honestly don't know why? Siguro it's because of the dating that you have. Nalaman ko pang ang tindi ng humor mo. aaaaaayy!  Not to mention your dancing skills.  Pero may mas malalim pang dahilan ang open letter na ito. Ganito kasi 'yan. I was so happy when you congratulated me on facebook. Finally, you noticed me. Isang tarpaulin lang pala kailangan para mapansin mo ako ng kusa. Since then, we had constant communication. I was beginning to create in my mind something that isn't real. Sabi nga assuming na si 'te! We talked about serious matters but there was never about "US". So technically, umasa lang talaga ang lola mo! We went out once and I must say that's my best memory of you though you kept on checking the time. haha nanotice ko, bes! I was so nervous during that time. I didn't want to fail you. I didn't want to give you a wrong impression. Sadly, sometimes the more we stress over something that's when negative things are more likely to happen. We gradually lose communication. Though I kinda know the reason I still would like to ask you. Bakit? Pero syempre takot ako. We started wrong. The motive was misinterpreted.

Knowing you're in a relationship caused a slight pinch in my heart. Ikaw naman kasi paasa ka rin ng one-fourth. But I learned my lesson. I know na what to do and expect next time. Actually, that thought me not to expect unless it is clearly expressed. We often hear the saying "action speaks louder than words" but  there are some instances that you have to validate actions through words. You need to hear what it really means.

Thank you pa din I was given the chance to meet and get to know you behind the social media. Try kita patawarin. Jooooke! Syempre naman, kasalanan ko rin naman. 

So paano, hanggang dito na lang. :)

TANGAhanga,
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment