Tuesday, December 29, 2015

UPGRADING 2016: Lauren Version 2.0

Few more days before New Year, I decided to make a list of what I should improve in the coming year based on my experiences for the past years. Without further ado, here are the things I'd build on for 2016. Except for number 1, the following are in no particular order:

1. Always remind myself that God is in control and continue to let God takeover with my life. Trust in His timing, (This one isn't really something I need to improve but something to keep doing)
2. Be reminded that a no means New/Next Opportunity.
3. Be more patient and understanding.
4. Be delighted about life. Count more blessings; laugh at negativity. SMILE. SMILE. SMILE.(Remember number 2 & 3)
5. Keep in touch with my loved ones (including friends)
6. Work on balancing work and personal life. Don't be too attached with work. (To fulfill number 5)
7. Create more memories. Go out. Explore the world. Appreciate God's creations. (Invest in what would refresh my mind and in what would renew me)
8. 2016 is my year of SAVING! (Number 7 passes)
9. Build a better future even if it means going out of my comfort zone. (Again, number 7 is applicable)
10. Be kind.
11. Be a blessing to others.
12. Be more lady-like.
13. Always be grateful.
14. Rant less. (Or rant when necessary?)
15. Be wiser.
16. Talk less. Listen more.
17. Continue to learn.
18. Read often.
19. Work on God's gift to me. Enhance my talents. (Discover hidden talents??)
20. Be fit and healthy. (To be able to do more of number 7 and live longer, ofc)

That's it! I might add when I found out something that needs improvement. Help me with these! Pray for me. Advance Happy New Year, guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment