Monday, July 23, 2012

OPEN LETTER CHALLENGE- A letter to the person who has influenced me the most

I won't give a single name because if there is really one person who has influenced me the most, definitely, it's my mom. But I decided to make this open letter challenge to give props to those who inspire me and to create another letter for my mom to make it more special.


To my dearest inspirations,

        Thanks to the people who have been there for me through thick and thin, my friends, co-dancers, church mates, classmates and most especially my family. Thank you for giving me all the support and words of encouragement I need. Thank you for believing in me and staying at my side. Thank you for all the love and care. If it wasn't for you all, I surely achieved nothing. I promise to stay the same, continue doing good and making you all proud.
         I would also like to commend those who are unaware that they are giving me inspiration simply because I am not really personally attached to them. I only know them based on what I see and read. They are the ones whom I silently follow in different sites. Each time I visit their accounts to look for an update, a light mood enters my spirit. Your blogs not only take me to my dreams but also remind me to keep and pursue them. Your blogs also remind me that anything is possible especially when your in God's grace. So thank you for sharing your thoughts through your posts/blogs. And for letting me and other people be inspired through your works of art. 
          Lastly, I want to express my gratitude to the people who hurt, criticized and pulled me down. I must say I won't be strong and determined without you. You all pushed me to take a leap and have hunger for success. Thank you for I won't have my accomplishments without your irrational yet wrecking words. I guarantee that your words will never bring me down, instead it'll be my reason to do better. You may see me struggle but I would never fall.


Inspired by all of you,
 ♥joyce 


No comments:

Post a Comment