Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OPEN LETTER CHALLENGE- A letter to my significant other

1ST CHALLENGE, R-E-P-O-S-T-E-D! originally, it was posted HERE  (10-15-2011)


Dear significant other (you know who you are;”> ),

Thank you for creating this 2 yrs and 7 mos story with me:’) Hope you know that I always want to make you happy and proud though I’m such a failure when it comes to it. I know that I hurt you, consciously and not. It was never my intention and I never wanna see you hurt.
I know we’ve gone through a lot of conflicts and arguments but I want you to know that I’m still hoping and praying that God will make a way for this relationship to work and work and work, so lets keep our faith and do everything according to His will:)
Pls be patient with me… No more fights but more heart smiles! :))

I-love-you-never-ending-much! ♥♥♥
Again, Happy 31st Fifteen!


Sincerely yours,
Other half

No comments:

Post a Comment