Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OPEN LETTER CHALLENGE-A letter to my best friend

"bhiebhezt" turned into "bestfriend" 'cause we formerly called each other "bhiebhezt" but not after I had a boyfriend and decided to change it into "bestfriend" so that people won't be mistaken regarding on the relationship we have.


Dear "bhiebhezt" turned into "bestfriend",

I know I am blessed to have you as my bestfriend especially because you came in to my life in one of my somber moments way back in high school. And still,you continue to make me feel your presence, you're always there and I have "Adrian" to call on to whenever things fall doomed although most of the time, I've  inadvertently made you feel alone, not appreciated and unwanted.
Nevertheless, I want you to know that even things may not be the same between us. I might get busy with other stuffs, not able to text you, nor comfort you all the time. But my concern and care for you has and will  never change/d. I am always here with my shoulders to cry on, ears to listen, lips to give you the proudest smile for your every accomplishments and of course, the prayers to guide and protect you all the way.
Thanks for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Yes, everything! And my apology for being unfair and not giving you the 'give and take relationship' you deserve.


The one you call "dance princess",
Master/I hope still your BESTfriend


 

2 comments: