Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bittersweet...

I know what you're thinking, the title and the image doesn't complement each other. Then go, read the post  and find out their connection. ;')
   This post should be something that is really really special and a memorable one. Why? Because this is going to be the last post I'll make here in our division-yes, today's my last day here. 
   Last month, our division chief talked to me. She disclosed a great news. She  told me that I am on the preference list for other position, well, a higher position. They asked me if I wanna give it a try since they're considering me. (My heart jumped when I heard the news, it's indeed a great one right? naging in denial pa nga ako I tried and obviously, I was the blessed-chosen one.
   Now it's really official. My heart's melting because I really enjoy being here, being with the most witty yet intellectual people. My 9 months of working with them is really the experience I am thankful for. They are all thoughtful. I had a hard time at first (blame it on the adjustment process) but I must admit when I became accustomed and got comfortable with the work and my workmates, every working day is a fun-filled day. I really enjoy exchanging conversations with them, aside from they can make me laugh, I'm gaining knowledge as well. This is probably my close to dream work setting.
   Today, again, I'm having a hard time but this time, it's because I'm leaving the division and workmates I fell in love with. I'm calming myself since this isn't going to be a goodbye. In fact, I will be just a building away. I'll still be seeing them. I know I shouldn't feel bad, I should be happy (of course, I am), it's the beginning of better things that will come along. I'm truly blessed. I can now exclaim that I am a PHilMech employee. Hard work pays off especially if you're in God's side.

Let me end this post by sharing this:

With God on your side, you cannot possibly lose. He can supernaturally turn your dreams into reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment