Friday, May 10, 2013

To whom I owe all that I am and hope to be...



 Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. –Stevie Wonder
To the most wonderful and beautiful mom,

I know you feel sorry because your physical ability is now limited, your orientation is in a bit of confusion and your memory is not as sharp as before. But I’m telling you, you shouldn’t mom:) In my eyes you’re still the best and the coolest mom! The simple fact that you’re with us is something I am thankful for-it’s priceless mom! All the things you’ve done are still appreciated-your immeasurable sacrifices, unconditional love and incomparable care.
Just have a request ma, please be patient. I’m still in the process of pursuing our dreams. In the meantime, I want you to help me. Help me by helping yourself to recover faster-exercise more! Nasan na ung willpower? Yung eagerness? You have to, because you’re my source of strength. I know you’re a fighter mom ‘cause you’ve raised one!
I may have plenty of friends and relatives but I will never have another mom. Thank you for loving me more than my capabilities and beyond my shortcomings. I love you too, supermom! Always have, always will. Happy Mothers Day!

Your gratified daughter, 
Bunso



No comments:

Post a Comment