Sunday, April 19, 2015

They Say Honesty Is The Best Policy...

If you would look through my older posts, you'll say I've moved on. But surprising as it may seem, uninvited emotions kept on recurring over the past days. I have been pretty down with disappointments and anger. A lot could be the cause and I didn't want to point out one. Some says, vent it out or let it out. And some, I think, wouldn't love the idea of me dwelling on the past.

I've had a conversation with my best friend regarding the matter recently, not only did I feel
relieved, I also learned to identify thoroughly from where are these really coming. As I head home, our lifegroup leader sent us a message which talks about pain dealings and forgiving. Right that very moment, things became clearer. I failed to forgive not just 'him' but myself as well. I've inscribed the repulsive things he has said and done to me for I thought it would free me from him... It would help me lose the feelings I have for him. Hence, it imprisoned me. It is not through dark that you would be freed. Where in fact, it enslaves you. It is always through light where you will learn to forgive and will let you be thankful it happened. It will help you look at the brighter side. Adeptly, God is working for our own good. If it is unnecessary, He won't let it happen.


Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance.~Osho

My mom said, "There is no such thing as 'move on'. It doesn't happen." And for the record, again, she's right. You don't move on. You just move forward. You live with it as you learn from it. You.become.a.better.you.
This setback is a blessing in disguised. I was reminded of God's wonderful blessings and that I am capable of loving. LIKEWISE, IN GOD'S PERFECT TIME. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment